The ImageCenter™ ADS-2800W Desktop Scanner with Wired and Wireless Networking offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups that help simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed, and delivered. Using the 50-page capacity auto document feeder, it captures single and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 30ppm‡, making it perfect for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as single-page documents up to 196″” long‡, receipts, business and plastic cards.
With Wireless and Gigabit Ethernet networking plus Web Connect, the ImageCenter™ ADS-2800W offers simple PC-free scanning to a wide variety of destinations, including cloud applications‡ such as GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE® / EVERNOTE® for Business, DROPBOX, BOX / BOX for Business, Microsoft® OneNote® and OneDrive® / OneDrive® for Business, as well as mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app‡, directly from the easy-to-use 3.7″” swipe color TouchScreen display.
The ImageCenter™ ADS-2800W includes a robust suite of scanning software, including OCR, PDF editing, and desktop document management programs. It is also compatible with Kofax VRS®‡, an industry leader in image processing software that dynamically evaluates each scanned page and automatically applies the correct image quality settings for maximum output enhancement.
Plus, integration with Brother Solutions Interface (BSI), which allows developers to access Brother’s internal web services to create custom solutions and enhance business workflows, makes the ADS-2800W the complete scanning package for your business.
– Fast Scan Speeds – Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 30ppm‡
– Multi-Page Scanning – From the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF)
– Wireless & Wired Gigabit Ethernet Networking with Web Connect‡ – Enables direct scanning to a variety of cloud applications including GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE® / EVERNOTE® for Business, DROPBOX, BOX / BOX for Business, Microsoft® OneNote® and OneDrive® / OneDrive® for Business‡
– 3.7″” Swipe Color TouchScreen Display – With 48 programmable shortcuts for one-touch scanning to common destinations
– Advanced Security Features – Provides a wide-range of security features including: Secure Function Lock, SSL/TLS, Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory® (including LDAP)
– High-Precision Scanning – Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated
– Integrated Image Optimization Features – Including hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, and more
– Advanced Scanning Features – Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11″” x 17″” documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file
– Flexible Media Handling – Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more – from business card size up to 8.5″”(W) x 196″”(L)‡
– Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite – Including PDF editing, OCR, and desktop document management programs
– Kofax VRS® Compatible‡ – An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
– Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® compatible
– Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) Integration – Allows developers to access Brother’s internal web services to create custom solutions and enhance business workflows
– Outstanding Support – Includes a one-year limited warranty plus free phone support for the life of the product